How to Contact Us
For leasing information, please email email@example.com
In the case of a true emergency please call 911. For major maintenance issues please call The Sugar Beach Resort at 231-938-0100, the property is staffed 24/7/365. Please read through this document to prepare yourself with our helpful guidelines.
For the best response when you call about the emergency, please provide the staff with:
- Your name
- Your addres including apartment number
- Your telephone number
- A description of the problem
We can also be reached by email by clicking HERE.
Missed Appointments, Neglect and Unnecessary Service Calls:
The TENANT is responsible for the payment of any invoice for which a repair was made for damage, etc., caused by their misuse or neglect. The TENANT is also responsible for the payment of any service call charged by a contractor for:
- A missed appointment
- For not providing access to the unit when requested
- For not leaving any keyless bolting devise unlocked and/or not following other instructions resulting in the contractor not being able to gain access to the property
- In the event that there is a pet that the contractor feels is threatening in any way, all pets must be contained or removed during this time.
- For other reasons that are clearly the fault of, and/or are under the control of the TENANT that do not allow the contractor to complete necessary work.
TENANTS may cancel an appointment with a contractor no less than 90 minutes before the scheduled time. To cancel please call the office during regular hours and speak with a member on the management team.